- 1 - cup of TAPIOCA DA TERRINHA;
- 4 - Spoons of melted butter;
- 300g of light cream cheese;
- 2 jars of Greek yogurt;
- 3 spoons of honey;
- 2 cups of blackberry;
- 4 spoons of culinary sweetener;
Method of preparation:
Mix tapioca and melted butter. Cover the bottom with the dough and bake for 5 minutes at 200ºC.
- Preparing the Stuffing: Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt and honey. Reserve. For the syrup, mix the blackberries and the culinary sweetener, then bring to the fire.
- Assembly: Cover the dough with the cream, then freeze for 20 minutes. Remove from freezer, place in a container and cover with the blackberry syrup.