• 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
• 2 pink potatoes
• 2 carrots
• 1 chayote
• 1 large onion
• 1 celery stalk
• 2 cups of cabbage cut into very thin strips
• 2 tbsp tomato sauce
• 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
• 2 tbsp butter
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 chicken broth tablets
• Hot chilli pepper to taste
1. Cut chicken breast into small, regular pieces and season with salt and pepper, let it taste for about 20 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes, carrots, chayote and onion and cut all the vegetables except the cabbage, which should be cut into very thin strips.
3. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large saucepan and add the diced chicken and let it brown over high heat, stirring constantly. Add tomato sauce and chopped vegetables. Mix well and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add 1 1/2 liter of hot water and chicken broth tablets and cook for about 1 hour to make chicken and vegetables soft. If necessary, during cooking, add more hot water.
4. Adjust salt and serve with a pinch of pepper and parsley.
1 teaspoon Tapioca
In a bowl beat the egg, then stir in the spoon of Tapioca Da Terrinha and beat again until you get a homogeneous mixture. Pour all contents into a slightly hot nonstick skillet and keep on low heat; leave it for a few seconds and turn to brown the other side. Add the mozzarella, ham, tomatoes and finish with the parsley. Roll up the crepioca and you're done!
01 cup of TAPIOCA DA TERRINHA;
01 cup of chopped tomatoes;
½ chopped onion;
01 cup grated Parmesan cheese to taste;
salt to taste olive oil;
In a bowl add the eggs, tapioca, tomatoes, onions and basil. Season with salt to taste and mix. Put the Parmesan cheese and keep stirring. Line molds with olive oil and put the mixture. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. When removed from the oven, garnish with a basil leaf and serve.